Distinguishing Finite Verbs from
1. The others relax, sprawling across teenager beaten chairs and sofas.
2. Now, our prestigious community has a beautiful park for the children
of our area to enjoy safely.
3. These activities include picking up litter, children’s services, feeding
the homeless, raising money for the community, and just having fun.
4. He might raise taxes instead of lowering them.
5. Back a long time ago, Thomas Alva Edison had an idea. His idea
was to make an artificial light using electricity without it being
in the flame state.
6. With this in mind, I remind you how Amelia Earhart helped the
female community prosper by taking the risk of being different.
7. The Internet is a way to spread information to the masses, and to
bring people closer together.
8. For example, some of the buildings might have pollution running
into the rivers, creeks, or streams, or going into the air.
9. Reading and writing have been replaced with an hour in front
of the T.V.
10. There's also a radio to listen to to keep you from not being bored
or even falling asleep.