1. They told her to meet them here again that night.
2. One day at school a group of children were huddled in a corner
3. But she continued to fill up her sack.
4. They sat beside the stove watching their wood-pile
5. They could not earn any more rubles to buy food or
buy more wood with.
6. She assured them that she could be trusted before asking again
what they meant.
7. When she arrived, they gave her a sack and proceeded to fill their
sacks with coal from the railroad.
8. When the leader, a twelve-year-old boy, told everyone to stop, her
relief was great, but short-lived.