Additional Directions: Draw a rectangle around each verbal.
1. You must let me rule while the king is away.
2. You wouldn't let us dunk him in the river.
3. The idea of a real good fight had made his
bad temper fly away.
4. He wanted to make David forget his unkind
5. Deep down in his wicked heart John meant to make himself king
altogether, and never let Richard come back any more.
6. They came with Duke William to help him fight because he
promised to give them money and lands as a
7. If you cannot make people keep the laws or punish them when
they break them, you are no good Sheriff.