Additional Directions: Draw a rectangle around each verbal.
1. He made up his mind to win the prize, and to let the Sheriff know
somehow or other that he had done so.
2. Nor could Robin call his men by blowing on his horn, as he
generally did, when he was in danger.
3. One day this enemy came with many soldiers behind him,
determined to kill the earl and take all his
goods and lands.
4. When the stranger saw all these fine men, dressed in green, and
carrying bows and arrows, come running to Robin he was very much
5. And because they honoured and loved the King himself, they would
never have dreamed of stopping him, and of taking money away from