|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS On-line Resource Books|
|Jack and His Golden Box
Finite Verb or Verbal?
1. I came up to get my breath.
2. He fell down with the box and
was very near being caught.
3. I want this castle moved far across the sea.
4. I must have some of the largest
man-of-war vessels sailing before my house.
5. By looking at it and passing it from one hand to the other, they dropped the
golden box to the bottom of the
6. Then the young lady ran to tell her father, saying: "There is a pretty young
man in the kitchen."