1. Put parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
2. Underline subjects once, finite verbs twice, and label complements ("PN," "PA," "IO," "DO").
1. In his hurry to model Pinocchio, Geppetto had forgotten to make any ears.
2. Poor Geppetto rushed after Pinocchio but was not able to overtake him.
3. Here I am, ready to serve you.
4. Master Antonio, I came to ask a favor of you.
5. I would travel about the world to earn a piece of bread and a glass of wine.
6. He is right not to wish to return home!
7. Geppetto took his tools and set to work to cut out and model his puppet.
8. He then took the puppet under the arms and placed him on the floor to
teach him to walk.
9. It was impossible to say where it came from.
10. To tell you in confidence, I have no wish to learn.